Saturday, December 27, 2008

Visit with Santa

Okay, so the post are a little late. what can I say, the new job has been keeping me busy. I do start my new schedule on January 4th. I began working graves from 9 pm to 5:30 am. I know sounds bad, but it is a schedule that will work for me.
So, back to Santa. They had Santa at work a few Saturday's ago, and I thought, hey why not, no lines, and they took free photos. I took some my self, so here they are.
Rachel coloring. T-Mobile provided color pages and cookies for the kids.



Here is Ashleigh and Rachel.



Rachel with Santa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

(And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING to "how" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Click this link to reveal if this brief questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibility